Thursday, May 30, 2013

Woman Recovering After Fire

One person is recovering from suspected smoke inhalation after a fire at a house at 261 South Algoma Street this afternoon .   Fire Platoon Chief Dan Hyvarinen says when they arrived smoke was coming from the upper floor of the home.   He says a woman who was in the house at the time of the fire was taken to hospital as a precaution.  Hyvarinen says there is some smoke and fire damage inside the house.   He says the blaze was started by a kitchen grease fire.