Thursday, November 14, 2013

Crash Survivor Issues Statement

A woman who survived the fatal crash in Red Lake is offering her condolences to the families who lost loved ones. In a statement released by the Winnipeg Health Sciences Centre, Julie Dayholos says:

" Words cannot describe the overwhelming feeling of love and support that I have received over the past few days. I want everyone to know that I am doing well and on the road to recovery following the accident on November 10th. During this time, my thoughts and prayers are with the families who lost their loved ones.
I would like to thank everyone who has sent prayers my way and especially my family who has been at my side every day. I would also like to thank the staff at Red Lake Hospital and Health Sciences Centre Winnipeg for taking such good care of me, and for helping me through this journey.
I hope everyone understands my need for privacy at this time as I focus my energy on my recovery and healing.
Sincerely,

Julie Dayholos”

Global News is also reporting that the other survivor has been identified as 29-year-old Keith Hoffman.